Thursday, August 05, 2004

A new start (again!)

Ok, it's been a couple of months since I posted anything on my blog. There are several very good reasons for that. Which I won't bore you with. But one of them's that I've been working on my website recently - it's gone from being a black empty space to being a cream blue and orange empty space! Nah, it's starting to come together now. Please visit it!

www.kyoburn.co.uk

I've been having a browse of some other folks' blogs tonight, some of them have really clever things in like tables and comments. You never know, I might eventually work out how to do all that.

What did strike me, as I was reading these snippets of people's lives, was just how voyeuristic it is. Why do we put our thoughts on the web for all to read? Especially some of the blogs I've read... I'm sorry, but there's such a thing as Too Much Information!!


Today I've been listening to: Mull Historical Society, Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Tomorrow I'll be: working. Grr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Well, maybe it's just English reserve...?

24 August 2004 at 00:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home