Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Makeover

Well, regular visitors (who am I kidding?!) will notice that the Blog's gone through a bit of a makeover tonight. I was getting rather fed up with the lime green and decided to go for something a little classier looking!

Think it also blends with the style of my website a bit better too - that's http://www.kyoburn.co.uk in case you've forgotten!

Looking forward to Sunday night - it's the end of the Edinburgh Festival, and that's always marked by a fantastic fireworks display at Edinburgh Castle. Last year it included a cascade of white sparks down the hillside below the Castle, like a waterfall of white fire. Beautiful. I'm going to be watching from a wonderful viewpoint with uninterrupted views of the Castle, and no crush of tourists!!

If you're in Edinburgh, go to Princes Street and watch the fireworks - you'll be hard pushed to ever see a better display!

Today I'm listening to: David Bowie, Snow Patrol and the Divine Comedy (I love "Songs of Love"!!!)
Tomorrow I'll be: praying for Friday... this week's seriously dragging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home