Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere

I've got vast amounts of stuff to watch at the moment. A backlog almost as bad as the amount of books on my bookshelf waiting to be read...!

I'm just getting towards the end of Series 2 of the West Wing, and I've got all of Series 3 to watch, plus both Shrek movies (yes, I know I'm a freak, but I've not seen them yet!). And many more...! I could spend a good couple of days solidly in front of the tv without surfacing...

And in this weather, that's tempting...

Edinburgh is under snow, although Leith has less of a covering than the south of the city, as we're so close to the sea. But I still looked like a snowman by the time I walked all the way down Leith Walk!

Tonight I'm: watching the West Wing series 2
Tomorrow: it's FMQs, so busy day!

2 Comments:

Blogger MissAstridxxx said...

Hello there....Well the snow is gone finally!!! Hurray!!! So what did you amke of the Shreks??? SK ;)

8 March 2005 at 00:52  
Blogger Mike said...

Absolutely loved them!

Loved all the movie references, especially in the second one! I must watch them again as I'm sure there's loads I didn't spot first time round!

I can still see snow on the Pentlands from the office, but at least most of it's gone! Not that Leith gets much anyway!

9 March 2005 at 22:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home